June 3, 2012

International Relocations

There have been BIG changes happening here at hope & glory HQ. I was offered and accepted a very good interior design position in London. I landed in London nearly two weeks ago!



So what does this mean for hope & glory NZ. The Greytown store has now closed, however The Tool Box, who I used to share the Greytown space with, is still going strong and stocking some of your hope & glory favourites; including the oil cloth bags and stamp sets. The hope & glory online store is going from strength to strength, my lovely friend Michelle will be organising all the shipping of orders from NZ, whilst my job is to source gorgeousness from U.K, Europe and around the world, to be loaded onto the  online store. If you are not already a fan of our facebook page, I highly recommend it, anything that is happening, facebook is where preview it first!



Some lovely new goodies have just landed, including the chic barista series of ceramics, pretty paper lanterns in cheery carnival stripe, also the divine and very popular large saddle bag now comes in the brand new trailing rose design. All now available at hopeandglory.co.nz

I will be blogging about my adventures in the U.K and beyond, plus giving you sneaky previews of the gorgeousness I have sourced. Thanks so much for being part of the journey thus far, we are going to have a blast in this next leg :)

Best wishes 

Vanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!