You deserve a break before Christmas … Discover some of Wairarapa’s best kept secrets with the perfect girls' gorgeous getaway: two nights of luxury, retail therapy, NZ art, top notch food and wine and a two-hour design and decorating workshop.
What you'll learn
|Easy and effective techniques to style your dining table for everyday and special occasions|
|Simple flower arranging - you will be amazed what you can create quite easily|
|Inspiration to trim your tree, make it unique & personal|
|Decorate your home with our innovative Christmas décor ideas|
|Gorgeousness on a budget - refresh your home without breaking the bank, |
get more bang for your buck!
- Arrive at the 4 Star Plus Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park on Friday evening and enjoy a glass of local vino on arrival, then relax and unwind with a complimentary half-hour ‘soak session’ in the private spa pool. A welcome pack will be waiting in your room.
- It’s a lovely start with delicious local breakfast in The Grill at Solway Park.
- At 10:30am wander down to the Lower Lounge and join interior designers, Stella Lennox of Lennox Design Studio and Vanya Willkinson of hope & glory for a fun and informative two- hour design and decorating workshop with a Christmas twist! You will receive special Lennox and hope & glory discount vouchers.
- After the workshop, head into Masterton for some much sought after retail therapy and a bite to eat at any one of Masterton’s fabulous cafés (special vouchers included). Lennox Design Studio will be open until 4pm – so you can redeem your workshop vouchers during that time on something gorgeous.
- Be at Aratoi Museum of Art and History at 4.30pm for an hour of complimentary bubbles and a ‘behind the scenes’ guided tour of the exclusive Rutherford Collection. Get up close & personal with NZ’s iconic artists: McCahon, Hodgkins, Angus, Hotere, and more.
- Then after 5:30 it’s back to the Copthorne to relax before dinner at The Grill at Solway Park.
- Savour another leisurely start with breakfast at The Grill
- Then shop, taste, and sip the day away with retail therapy, lunch and wine tasting in pretty Victorian Greytown. ‘hope & glory’ will be open until 5pm, so don’t forget to redeem your workshop vouchers.
These fantastic workshops are running:
Where you will stay
These are going to be such fantastic weekends,
Stella & I are SO excited, hope you can be part of it!