October 30, 2010

'tis the season......

.....for peonies - hurray!

One of my favourite seasons - Liliac - as just finished, beautiful, heavenly fragrant and all too fleeting.

thanks Martha

image source unknown

image brown paper design


image unknown

image unknown

image project wedding
image unknown

image unknown

image unknown

ahhhh can't you just smell there from there. For most of the season I had a gorgeous big bunch on my desk at the shop - heaven.

image unknown

and so now its peony season, happy days! As I love them SO much, I'm now selling them instore at weekends, so if you're in Martinborough, pop in for a lovely bunch to enjoy at home. The season starts with the richer, darker colours and then later come the soft pinks and whites - lovely to have an arch of beautiful colours to look forward to!

image unknown

image unknown

image unknown

image unknown

image unknown

I love this idea with the frame, very fabulous

image unknown

image project wedding

image unknown

image unknown

aren't we lucky to have such gorgeousness grown right here in the Wairarapa. I plan to have seasonal flowers in the shop year round, so if you grow or know someone who does contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!